Happy Friday! This summer I am working in an office with the provincial government, which means I had to create a wardrobe of work friendly (business casual) but also summer friendly clothes. I hit up my favourite store Old Navy and went on a full out shopping spree! I bought:
- 3 pairs of pants (they look like dress pants but have a good length and are stretchy/comfy) in navy, grey, and khaki
- 3 cardigans in basic colours (white, tan, and grey)
- 5 shirts (tank top blouses and tunics that are work appropriate AND summer-y)
- A cute statement necklace
- A pair of navy blue ballet flats
With these basic pieces I am able to mix and match to create many different outfits while mixing in pieces I already owned (a pair of black flats, a grey blazer etc). Not only was everything I got super cute, but it was really affordable! I have been missing Target’s brief time in Canada a lot lately, but Old Navy helps with their cute clothes and awesome prices. Check out some of the outfits I’ve put together below!
Hope everyone’s summer has been going well,