Hi there! Welcome to my blog! My name is Lauren and I am a first year student at Brescia University College. This blog will have weekly posts about university life with topics such as healthy eating, study tips, DIYs, and much more! But first, lets get to know the Comical Crafter with 5 Fun Facts:
1. love to travel and explore new places- I have been lucky to have the opportunity to visit Japan, Europe, Trinidad and Tobago, and explore my own country, Canada!
2. I am a very visual person- Lists, diagrams, and colour coding make me happy!
3. I have a dog named Riley- we adopted him from a shelter on Valentine’s Day 2013 and he has become a member of our family!
4. I love cooking and baking (and eating!)- trying new recipes (like sushi!) or baking cookies to procrastinate studying (procrasti-baking) are both things I love to do. It’s hard to cook in a residence kitchen with limited ingredients, no stove, and only half of a whisk, so I plan to do a lot more this summer!
5. I love to explore- whether it be a forest trail, a new part of campus, or even a completely unknown country, I love to explore and discover new places (and bring my camera along)
Thanks for reading my first blog post! As they say in Japan: “douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu” which roughly translates to “Let’s have a good relationship”!